cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listings missing photos once again

Is anyone else having an issue stumbling upon listings that are missing photos?  
Or ghosting photos?

Thankfully a very nice ebayer messaged me that my photos were missing ??? Strange... they were there last week when working.  Now I had to stop go back to retake photos of two of my items that somehow the photos just disappeared.  

The next day I went to double check on those listings and guess what 4 photos disappeared  👻 again.... I just worked on in the last 12 hours!!   For the third time I pulled the items out photographed once again.  
I just found another item with missing photos.  What is going on?  Is anyone else experiencing this problem once again?? Last time was June 2018 that this happened.  Now is NOT the time if year for these type problems.  I am trying to list not trying to redo listings 3-5 times!! GRR 😖 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

During the GTC image dump last year ebay had the seller hub give you a heads up if a listing only had a single picture. I pulled up a listing and deleted all but 1 image. On the old selling page under the selling reminders section it did show a new update that 1 listing needed work to meet photo recommendations. When I clicked the blue link it took me into the bulk editing tool. Then loaded the listing I had edited. In the seller hub I got no warnings as to if any of my listings needed attention due to image issues. Nor could I find any warnings in the drop downs or any way to search for this. At least on the old selling page you can spot these issues through the selling reminders. You should always save your images after you list a item. I my self have a folder on my desktop[ dedicated to this so if a image gets lost I can add it back with out having to take time taking pictures of the item again.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

selling reminders.jpg

Message 3 of 3
latest reply