cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item title search in active listing page returns incorrect results

I use Item Title Search quite often, but I noticed it is not giving correct results. For instance I searched  for Steuben and receive 4 listing results, but I have six Steuben listings. I tripled check spelling and looked for errors on my end and there are none I can see. One of the two listing I ended (as a test) and relisted with changes and still does not come up when I search active listing for Steuben. Now I am wondering if this search can be trusted to be accurate at all.  It is important for me to know if it is giving inaccurate results because I make group edits base on searching active listings by maker, etc.  And I am wondering if these  two ghost listing are seen on the site?

CDM Antiques
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I just searched your listings and was shown 6 matches for Steuben, at least one of them was revised on the 9th which might have delayed the indexing and visibility temporarily.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks, I am glad you can see them in the "Buyer" search bar which answers my second question. The first question/problem is that when I search Steuben on My Seller Hub in Active listings only 4 items come up (even before I did the test edit on the one listing). Which is a problem when I do small batch edits by searching a particular maker or specific title search. I cannot figure out why all six do not show. I wanted to edit a common error my Steuben listing ...... I got all six to show when I searched Steuben Ornament, so kinda weird.

CDM Antiques
Message 3 of 3
latest reply