cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't have access to purchase at inspection to pay

ATTENTION:
Good morning, the product is being inspected on 04/06/2024 with a documentation problem, please check this import because it will be held in inspection and I do not have access

ATENÇÃO:
Bom dia, o produto está na fiscalização deste o dia 06/04/2024 com problema de documentação, favor verificar esse importação porque vai ficar retido na fiscalização e não tenho acesso

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@luizctvieira 

eBay is not here; this is a public forum for users.

What are you trying to do, exactly?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

There's no one here that can check it.

Contact the seller.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Hi @luizctvieira . Is your package coming direct from the seller, or is it going through eBay International Shipping (eIS) program?

If it's going through eIS, they will handle any issues with documentation.

Either the item will be forwarded on to you, or if for some reason it's returned to sender you can file a non-receipt claim.

Instructions:

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/get-help-item-hasnt-arrived?id=4042

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Are you going through the eBay International Shipping (eIS) program

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

If the item you purchased was from a seller in the US and using eBay's international shipping program if it has been delivered to an eBay shipping hub. You would need to contact eBay about your item. 
It's possible that it is being inspected to ensure it can be shipped to your country. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply