cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hyperlink for PayPal payment missing from Order Details

Within the last few weeks, the Hyperlink for the buyer's payment seems to have disappeared.   

I use this regularly as a quick way to navigate to the specific payment in PayPal.     I could perhaps understand this not showing on my Managed Payments eBay account (although I still do have some payments in the last 90 days that were from PayPal).  However, this also is affecting my other ebay account that is still using PayPal.

Example from Orders\Order Details ... The words "PayPal" used to be a hyperlink and now it does nothing when clicked.)  Please fix!

Purchase details

Buyer xxxxxxxxx
E-mail xxxxxxxxx
Phone  +1 999-999-9999
Date sold  Oct 10, 2020
Date paid  Oct 10, 2020 via PayPal
Sales record number  ####
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

You may want to copy and bookmark this link to the old Selling History pages. It still shows up there in the drop down next to the item. In their infinite wisdom it appears that eBay has removed those links from the new Selling pages and the Order Details.

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1&CurrentPage=MyeBayAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LN...

I tried your link but it took me directly to Overview on the Seller Hub page which didn't show any items, of course, at all.  

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

It's missing on my orders too. Kind of annoying. Not sure why they would eliminate that feature unless it's part of their exit from Paypal.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@eburtonlab , I tried these links as well, but there didn't seem to be any way to get to the PayPal transaction there either.  Thanks anyway.  

Message 6 of 6
latest reply