cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to talk to a LIVE PERSON

How can someone contact a live person at Ebay?  The phone number is no longer taking calls from sellers and the have ebay call you back feature says "Sorry, this contact channel will be closed before an agent is available to speak with you today."  I have a serious issue that I need to speak to a live person about to have corrected.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Ebay you are charging me for items that didn't sell you said you credited my account and now you just charged my bank account for another item that didn't sell.  I AM TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU AND YOU DISCONNECTED YOUR NUMBER AND THE HAVE US CONTACT YOU OPTION SAYS "SORRY, THIS CONTACT CHANNEL WILL BE CLOSED BEFORE AN AGENT IS ABLE TO SPEAK WITH YOU, PLEASE TRY AGAIN TOMORROW."  IT IS 11AM HERE WHAT IS GOING ON?  WHY IS YOUR SUPPORT SO TERRIBLE?  JUST HIRE PEOPLE TO TAKE CALLS ALL DAY YOU ARE A BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY.  CALL ME BACK YOU ARE THE WORST.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Good luck....since last Thursday my send invoice & send refund links have been dead....I've talked to 13 people in foreign lands across the globe.....ALL were only trained to assist NEW sellers in sending an invoice.....ARE YOU SERIOUS??????????????????....About over EPay!!!!!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply