cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay bucks not working. Won't apply to my qualifing purchase!

I have $11.93 that has been there to use (expires tonight). I have bought two items since I received my ebay bucks certificate earlier this month, and the ebay bucks did not automatically apply. I tried to buy one more thing again today can not enter the code in the "apply" box, it is completely grayed out! If it is a seller that accepts Paypal, is a qualifying purchase, and it is before the expiration time, why can't I use it? How do I get the box to apply the ebay code to work when it is grayed out? I can't click in it at all. I don't want to lose it. Ideas?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

glitch from the delayed  bucks

probably caused by the Jan Holiday

the bots are confused

Hey there, I’ve received reports this morning of this issue and am working with the tech teams on a fix. In the meantime, I invite anyone affected by this issue to email askcommunity@eBay.com from the address on file with details. If you have a screenshot of the error message that would be greatly appreciated. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and assure you I will work to get this resolved as quickly as possible

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Will the expiration date be extended? It's almost 9pm and it's still not working.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Having same problem. Really fustrating and bad for ebay reputation

Message 4 of 4
latest reply