cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBay app not opening even after reinstalling. Happening on both iPad and iPhone.

First I rebooted the iPad and that didn’t help. Then I deleted the app and reinstalled and it still doesn’t open. Tried on the iPhone and same issue. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

EBay app not opening even after reinstalling. Happening on both iPad and iPhone.

Some users are apparently having a problem with the iOS version of the eBay app.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Mobile-Apps/App-Ebay-doesn-t-work/m-p/33889805#M45838

Until eBay updates the app or addresses the issue, try using a mobile browser to reach eBay instead.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks, that’s what I did to be able to access my listings. Hope they fix it soon. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

elizabeth@ebay posted on another discussion thread that this issue should be working much better now. Are you still having issues @shabbysharon2013 ?

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply