cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBAY SELLERS SECTION ITEMS LISTED IS DOWN

It's displaying "- - -" for active items listed on the sellers page on BOTH the eBay app and on the website with my laptop, and if you click on the dashes it's saying "0 Active Listings" when in fact I've got several for months that have been listed. I've also noticed the feedback score next to my username in the top left corner display "0" when I've got over 800 feedback Score, and that keeps showing my normal score and going away every few times I refresh the app and website pages... please fix this as I cannot work on my current listings, or add new listings.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Active listings are down for everyone. eBay runs site maintenance every Thursday night and the site often has issues with page load and other functions. Things should be working again shortly. Try again in an hour or two - or tomorrow morning.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I'm noticing many other people saying same thing.. is anyone else having problems like this, or other things down? I tried getting an agent on the eBay chat feature in the help section but it says a live agent isn't available until after 5am pst.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

See my above post - there's no need to contact CS. It's par for the course to experience issues while eBay runs weekly site maintenance on Thursday nights.

My active listings just came up. Try yours again - if not working yet it should be shortly.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply