cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you have problems finishing your drafts???, I have a temporary solution while they fix it

What I do is that if my draft is not completed and then you cannot reopen it to try again and you get the message is embarrassing , so my solution is to make 5 copies of it with the photos and information and try to complete it in each of the copies until finally in one of the copies can work and be listed, this is a temporary solution while it is fixed

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Do you have problems finishing your drafts???, I have a temporary solution while they fix it

This is not working for me.  Every draft, no matter how many I make, get a "Server Failure" or "Server Call Error" when I try to send them live.   

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@jando_online

@wilsonharborsales 

I just completed and listed a draft without an error message showing.

Your issue could be related to the recent server issues experienced by others for the past several days. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

As of 10:10 am est, the problem continues

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

It is not working yet.  Yes, I agree it is server related as the messages are all 'server error'.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Adding my workaround details to yours in hopes of helping others save time:

• First of all, I’m finding that I can Resume draft on any of my drafts that I have done Save for later on
  • Any draft that I’ve attempted to list by selecting List it from a draft doesn’t actually get listed but stays in the Drafts list. These drafts seem to be corrupted, as now they cannot be opened by selecting Resume draft (this is when I get the ‘This is embarrassing..’ error on desktop using Chrome or the ‘No response from server Error:111’ on iOS app
  • My workaround that I used on 23 drafts this morning (03/28/24) is to Resume draft and Save for later, THEN make one copy of that saved draft, Resume draft on the COPY (updating the promoted listing %, which seems to be the only data that doesn’t persist in the copy) and List it from the copy
  • NOTE: DO NOT Save for later the copy before listing, or it too will become corrupt and you’ll get the error message

I figured this workaround out when I noticed that the listing tool still seemed to work on listings I did from start to finish and listed without saving for later. 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Yeah! That worked for me.

I had 32 drafts stuck for the past 2 days after trying to launch them (server error).  I created a copy of each (including pictures and info) and deleted the old ones.  The new ones I was able to resume and then launch.

Thanks for the workaround!

Russ

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi there, I had to create copies of all my drafts, then delete the originals.  Then I made copies of the copies, and deleted the first set of copies.  The second set of copies I was able to send live.  Thank you for the work-around.  It is very time-consuming, but it works!

Message 8 of 8
latest reply