cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correction being worked on for Promotions, i.e. Sales

1) Is there a correction being worked on for Promotions, i.e. Sales? About the same time as the all-encompassing "glitch," sales began to take days rather than hours to become active. And items that were added to an existing sale never totally activate; they just show in the sale as Pending Markdown and in the listings as regular price. The only way to add items is to end the sale and then do it again with all the items - wasting anther day.

2) My sales graph has not updated since October 18 and the amount of sales for previous 31 days has also not updated since that date. Did the fix you reported yesterday not work?

WHEN is Ebay going to practice some transparency and be open about what has happened and when it will truly be corrected? We aren't stupid (obviously, since we manage to keep selling despite Ebay constantly throwing up roadblocks to prevent it!) - something is seriously wrong and trying to hide it from stockholders is costing you sellers and business that will be even harder to explain at your annual meeting. Time to boot the incompetents, get an up to date tech team, put together a multi-layer management team that understands how a large platform works, and get a permanent CEO in there NOW!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Correction being worked on for Promotions, i.e. Sales

@wiredcrone 

What is needed is someone who has a formidable background in each of the categories that ebay has in its system and from both a buyer and seller perspective: clothing, stamps, pottery, glassware, vintage, media, etc. It is more than obvious whomever is coding this carp does not have a background in any of the categories. Read a thread yesterday where the seller was listing dinnerware plates and one of her choices was Polyester. Am sure that is part of this MAJOR glitch, but if all of this was put through some kind of QA, someone should have picked up on it. Using AI that isn't so smart is not the way to configure IS or anything else on the site. 

I ain't got the brains to make this up (Fantastic Beasts)
Message 2 of 2
latest reply