cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting seller

I have been unable to get a reply to send today. I am trying to contact my seller to resolve an issue and it will not give me the option to send my reply. What’s up Ebay?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Contacting seller

From time to time when sending messages or replying the box to type in does not load correctly. When this happens usually I have to refresh the page several times. In the worst case close the page then open a new page  then perhaps refresh again. My guess is servers are getting overloaded by too much traffic. Either because eBay needs more servers or servers are down or being updated and the remaining cant handle the work load.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Contacting seller

@videm-76 

I have seen some posts from sellers saying they cannot read or respond to their messages either -- in some cases they can see from their seller hub page that they have a message and can see the first line, but when they go to their message inbox to read it, nothing appears, and there is no way to respond.

This may be a hangover from the eBay/PayPal problem of yesterday; most likely those messages will suddenly all appear at once, shortly.

I would suggest waiting a bit and trying again.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Contacting seller

I have tried several times today. Even logged out and back in. If I just try to reply the send option does not work. I have tried by going through channels to contact seller and it says ...Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply