cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checkout

Not sure if I'm in the right place, but it's hard to find any place on here...

I routinely buy multiple items from one particular seller. Recently, upon checkout, my orders are getting broken up into multiple orders when I attempt to pay for them, so I have to pay twice to complete a single order (logging into Paypal each time).

A 10 item order got broken up into a 9 item order + a one item order. 11 items got broken up into 9+2. Tonight, they're trying to break 3 items into 2+1. This seller has free shipping on all items.

Why is this? Am I missing a setting or something? I have been able to find no way to get these items back together to pay for them all at once.

It makes it a pain to pay for anything, and I have to think it's a pain for the seller, too. Makes me look like a moron, placing multiple orders at the same time instead of one...

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Checkout

Is it an International seller?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Checkout

Hello, if it is sent by the seller, it will be separated. There are several reasons, 1. The large express delivery must be discarded, the cost is high and it is cheaper to split it into small packages. ! As long as there is no problem with the goods.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Checkout

Not international; U.S seller.

And not a seller's invoice. Just buying several items from same seller then trying to use Ebay checkout, either direct checkout or going through cart. Same result.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply