cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANNOT REVISE ANY LISTINGS / PAYPAL ACCOUNT NOT IN GOOD STANDING. ANOTHER GLITCH?

There is an eBay announcement regarding the inability to revise listings but it deals with "Item Specifics" issues. This is why I am posting this as it does not deal with "Item Specifics".

I am also unable to revise any listings because I get a notice stating "You must have a valid PayPal account in good standing to require immediate payment." (See photo)  If I remove "Immediate Payment Required, which I don't want to do, it goes away.  In addition, the statement is totally ridiculous as you have to have a valid PayPal account in good standing to accept ANY payment through PayPal....not just immediately required payments.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with our PayPal account. We can receive funds from eBay buyers, make purchases and transfer funds to our bank account.

Always a newbie!
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

CANNOT REVISE ANY LISTINGS / PAYPAL ACCOUNT NOT IN GOOD STANDING. ANOTHER GLITCH?

DISREGARD THREAD.  PROBLEM SOLVED.

Always a newbie!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

DISREGARD THREAD.  PROBLEM SOLVED.

Always a newbie!
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Please let me know how you resolved the problem as I am having the same problem too, thank you.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

This problem has not been resolved. The only workaround is to remove “Immediate Payment Required”, which I cannot do with my listings. EBay is aware of the problem and in 2 1/2 weeks has done absolutely nothing to fix it.

Always a newbie!
Message 4 of 4
latest reply