cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auctions start price at same price as buy it now

HI there,

For several weeks my auctions have really been decreasing in sales and I've recently started noticing that there seems to be a glitch that keeps the buy it now price in all my new auctions - even though I change the prices when I send them to auction.   I select several listings from my buy it now listings - adjust all the prices and send them to auction in bulk.  I just checked the ones I did tonight and all the auctions reverted back to the buy it now prices.  Can you please look into this issue?  Thanks.

Alice
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

So this is still an issue - how do I get tech support to respond?  I send out auctions from fixed listings via the bulk lister and change the prices there.  When I go to check on them after they are listed on auction I see they've reverted back to their buy it now prices and I need to revise each individually.  This is really taking a lot of time and did not used to be an issue so I know it's a glitch.  Any help???

Alice
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

That is crazy.  

Buy it now with auction  always gives a notice that the buy it now must be a certain % more than the auction start price.   BOTS are haywire.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@quilteralice wrote:

So this is still an issue - how do I get tech support to respond?  I send out auctions from fixed listings via the bulk lister and change the prices there.  When I go to check on them after they are listed on auction I see they've reverted back to their buy it now prices and I need to revise each individually.  This is really taking a lot of time and did not used to be an issue so I know it's a glitch.  Any help???

You are changing listings from BIN to Auction and changing the price.

Ex: BIN price of $10 changed to Auction for $7

But the system is making $10 the Auction start price instead of accepting the $7.

Is there BIN added to the auctions, as well?

Did you try a listing without the bulk tool to see if the same issue occurred?

Are you using a desktop/laptop or a mobile device?

Are you using the website or the app?

What browser are you using?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Hello,

Yes, on the bulk editor all my price changes show up but when I submit it, many (but not all) prices revert back to the buy it now price and I need to revise each listing.  It does not appear to be an issue if I do one auction at a time from a buy it now listing - however, this takes a lot more time.  I do not add BIN to auctions.  I use both desktop and laptop to create auctions, website directly and Chrome.

Thanks,

Alice

Alice
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Since it appears to be an issue with the bulk listing tool I would call CS to report it.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply