cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active listings, sold listings and ended listings all of a sudden all disappeared?

Has anyone elses active listings and sold items and ended listings just all of a sudden all disappear? All is gone.  All I can see still is the sold items I need to ship and the amount that was made in the last 90 days, everything else has zeroed out.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Active listings, sold listings and ended listings all of a sudden all disappeared?

eBay runs site maintenance every Thursday night and the site often has issues with page load and other functions.

Listings were down for everyone, but mine came back up a short while ago. If yours are still down they should be working again shortly.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Okay, hank you for your answer. I didn't know what. I panicked.  

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

No problem! It can be alarming when you don't know what's happening. Go forward, you'll know to expect funky site behavior on Thursday nights. 🙂

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply