cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texas Postcards

I have a customer looking for Texas Postcards and my supply is pretty grim. Here is the letter he sent, if anyone can accommodate his needs send me a message with your email address and I will forward. Joyce I am looking for postcards of Amarillo, Texas and the surrounding areas. The areas would include towns such as - Adrian, Borger, Boys Ranch, Cactus, Canadian, Canyon, Channing, Childress, Clarendon, Claude, Dalhart, Dawn, Dumas, Fritch, Goodnight, Groom, Gruver, Happy, Hartley, Hereford, Masterson, Memphis, Palo Duro Canyon, Pampa, Panhandle, Perryton, Spearman, Stinnette, Tulia, Umbarger, Vega, White Dear, Wildorado and may be more. I am especially looking for the older postcards such as real photo, etc. -- Postcards of all ages For all ages!
Postcards of all ages For all ages!
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Texas Postcards

Doesn't anyone have any Texas Postcards they want to sell? -- Postcards of all ages For all ages!
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Texas Postcards

jaystargraph
Enthusiast
Wal shucks ma'am, alls I gots is towns lak Houston, Galveston, and Dallas. Ahm shore sorry fer the disappointment. (I just got back from Arkansas & the drawl hasn't worn off yet) -- Jim in High Ridge
Jim in High Ridge
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Texas Postcards

;-) -- Postcards of all ages For all ages!
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Texas Postcards

bluebonnet529
Enthusiast
The closest card I have from that area is Lamesa, TX. I bought it a long time ago, because I was born there. Doesn't mean I won't sell the card if your customer might want it. Also, info to know: It was bought at an Estate Sale from a smoker's home. Don't know if the years have washed that smell away! -- Debbie
Photobucket
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Texas Postcards

dmhcollectibles
Enthusiast
I got Texas postcards, but not any that I can recall from those towns. Diane --
Contact me about how to get free shipping for postcards you buy!

Contact me about how to get free shipping for postcards you buy!
Message 6 of 6
latest reply