cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Seller Seeking Advice

Hey everyone! I am new to selling on eBay, been a buyer since 2007.  I was wondering if I could get some advice. I was doing good on sales for a while but it seems things have trickled off. I added new listings, tweaked my titles to get better views but still haven't had many bites. Thank you in advance for your help.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

While there are ups and downs in retail, and at the moment people may not be shopping much for your jewelry, there are two problems in your FB/DSRs

Ask eBay to remove that neg. It is obvious that the buyer is a nitwit and it does not reflect on your customer service. Ask for a manager if the clerk can't understand. Oh and call during normal business hours in the hope that you get Utah rather than the Phillippines. They seem a little more flexible.

You have to repair your shipping DSRs too. Try including your shipping costs in your asking price and advertising Free Shipping. This is an automatic Five Stars for shipping cost.

Make sure you say you will ship within one business day and do so. Any DSR under 4.8 is very hurtful to your seller account.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Ah-- dropshipping.

Don't.

You have no control over the quality of your products\

Thousands of others are selling the same items- often at lower prices.

You have no control over shipping time.

Usually you cannot track the item in case of a loss report.

And probably the cause of those negs and neutrals as well as the low shipping time DSRs.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply