cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would avoid this new listing--

https://www.ebay.com/itm/394877411100?hash=item5bf0871f1c:g:ZLoAAOSw-xdlAjMw

The seller is using a picture of a completely different guitar as the first picture in this listing. The picture is taken from Empire Guitars in Rhode Island which recently sold this guitar. Here is their listing with the picture the seller used. empireguitars.com/products/1976-ibanez-destroyer-2459?variant=46253773750503

Is the listing legitimate? Why did they strategically crop the front of the headstock from the other pictures?  Something is very wrong, and the seller has zero feedback.

I tried to report this, but there is no category to do it, and no where to explain why you think the listing is a fraud. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Your intentions are probably pure, but,  if your post here is reported, eBay will likely see it as auction interference and remove it.

There are times, I understand, where competing sellers will post messages like this because they want to shut down the competition.

Just so you're aware.  

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for the heads up.  I've been taken by scammers like this.  I'm looking for this model of guitar, and as soon as I saw the listing, I knew I had seen these pictures before.  It **bleep** me off to see something so blatant.  I hope ebay does see it, because there's no where to report it.  Thank you.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply