Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SCAMS STILL EXIST FROM CRAIGSLIST CAR SELLERS WHO CLAIM THEY ARE MILITARY!!! (Copy of email 9/17/17)

Today at 2:09 PMLet me explain the entire procedure.The car is located at Military Logistics Department in Topeka, KS, headquarters ready for shipping. Like i told, the car is in perfect condition with clear title, no liens or loans. All the document...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Oxygen Sensor Identification

I recently purchased oxygen sensors for my 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe (V6 2.7L) on eBay. I ordered all the four O2 sensors and now I am a little confused as I am not able to differentiate between them. The product descriptions are: 1. SKU: 161978 234-4192...

ebay motors classified ads

Paid £500 deposit on an UN-registered quad bike. The seller agreed to register it in the UK,so therefore a 2017 UK plate, would take up to 6 to 8 weeks to do this, so I paid a £500 deposit by bank transfer. I have now waited 9 weeks and found it very...

UPDATE ON THE 91 CROWN VIC ITS NOT GOOD

Well I ran a few more suggested tests on the Crown Vic, The oil level is a honest 3 inches above the full mark on the dip stick, and it is the color of chocalate/vanilla melted milk shake so its over, it is so sad because it is a 42,000 mile pristine...

Shipping

Who can ship motors at a reasonable rate?

Something went wrong. We're sorry.

Was wondering why I've been getting this ebay message when I go to answer a potential buyers question?Something went wrong. We're sorry.

Trying to sell good tyres

Are all tyres a universal fit? I have a set of four 215/60R 16. Seems that the main criteria people are focusing on is that they are round. If they are round, they will fit. Last week, a guy comes hot footing over to my place waving cash in my face. ...

Do you know what this is?

I don't know what ths item is. It was in the garage on the top shelf when we purchased the house. I've looked and I can't seem to find out anything. I assume it's a hitch something. Maybe a outter part of one???TYI

DO NEWER ALUMIN ENGINES NEED A SPECIAL ANTIFREEZE

Heres what I need help with, I have to replace the thremosat in my 91 Ford Crown Vic, it is a 5.0 V-8, so I will lose some of the antifreeze as I want to change it any way I belive the engine block and heads and all other engine parts are made from A...

What to do when seller refuses to honor warranty? (RV Cover)

Bought an RV cover in November 2016 - the listed clearly stated it had a 2 year warranty, which was one of the reasons I purchased this cover. This spring, noticed the top of the cover was coming apart, while removing the cover the top came apart lik...

Hope for scam victims that used western union

Saw a story on the news last nite that victims of scammers that paid via western union now can get some of it back. Its a process tho.The article said to go the the western union website or the specific location where the money was sent from for proc...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Possible scam alert

Be aware of a possible scam .1998 Chevrolet Silverado c1500 extended cab with 61,000 some miles on it.with no dents or rust on anywhere the person is asking $ 1500.00 pay with three 500 dollar eBay cards.She wants you to give eBay the codes before yo...

Anyone know of any good resources for Vigtor gasket part numbers?

I have a few different new old stock Vigtor engine head gaskets. They all have a three digit part number (examples being 233 and 371) on all of them. So far I have had little luck in finding out what each of these head gaskets are for through eBay se...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors