Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

1998 Town Car Shudders at 35mph

Hello all, 1998 Town Car surges/shudders/stumbles at about 35 mph. Most pronounced when trying to maintain a speed between 35 and 40 and giving it light gas. Not as bad on hard acceleration and totally smooth when giving it no gas. Check engine light...

Editing item nightmare

Back in July, noticed many of our items giving false errors when bulk editing. Tried many times. Many different browsers. Reported it to support few times. Posted here about it too before. Well it's September now, still not fixed and in trying to fix...

1972 Jensen Intercepter 3

The 1972 Jensen interceptor- please have an inspection done before bidding.

It is Phil's birthday today

Notice popped up on facebook. Have a good pain free birthday. Look down on us and laugh. Miss ya buddy.

Huge Toll Increase Coming - West Virginia Turnpike

As you are likely aware, one of the fundamental freedoms that we have in the United States is freedom of speech and freedom of expression. The government cannot censor what we say and cannot retaliate against our beliefs. I recently became aware of a...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bid increments

I just lost an auction for a car by $11.00. I bid $6600.00 in the last few seconds and the winning bidder won with a bid of $6611.11. I'm trying to figure out why if the bid increment was $100.00 I could lose by $11.00. I understand all the sniping s...

Old School vs Young Whippersnappers

Just a photo of me with my '40 and my son-in-law with his plug-in car thingie that goes really fast!

2018 May 11 309.jpg
User avatar by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

car model not listed in "my garage"

Hi, I was trying to browse some spare parts for my car but I was unable to find it on the list mentioned above.My car was made in 1996., and was introduced in 1994. During the search, I included several years before and after the production period, b...

Help identifying/valuing antique two person pedal car!!

Can anyone help by giving me some answers on this antique pedal car. These are the only two photos i have to work with. I have the oppurtunity to possibly buy and would like to have an idea of a value if possible. Any information would be helpful. Th...

search results, sort function

why can i longer select lowest or highest price. if i search with lowest price + post and packing. It does not show lowest price first or highest. about 3/4 of the way down the page they are hidden away. **bleep**. it’s wasting my life away. any clue...

wrong product

So i bought a product and the seller sent me the wrong item. I told him this and he asured me that the product that he sent me was the right one. He told me that i could ship back the item but that i would have to pay for shipping. how am i suppose t...

Resolved! How do you show the compatibity

How do you show the compatibility on your listing for auto parts . Does that work automatically when you use motors ?

Been storing this Volvo for a Canadian…

Listed a red C30 here with no sale, but soon after it ended I made a deal with the high bidder who is in Canada. He was buying a beach house in VA or NC and wanted a car to use while there. This was in August a year ago and I agreed to store the car ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

US Interstate Speed Limits are a Mess!!

I just completed a round trip from Birmingham AL to the Ohio Valley. Along the way, I found it increasingly difficult to maintain a legal speed because it can change dramatically within less than 10 minutes. I see no reason for the yo-yo limits. Not ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors