cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I read it right? Vehicle fees going down Oct. 1?

For high volume sellers at least. Haven't placed a listing in a few months but did yesterday and almost fell out of my chair looking at the total cost. 10 day listing, with Buy It Now, with a reserve. $127!!! Now I see this notice of a new fee change effective Oct. 1: https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/seller-updates/2019-fall/inventory-optimization.html#m17-3-tb1 Looks like with the same upgrades I would be charged $95. Do I see this right or am I just dreaming that they are lower?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Kinda hard to believe.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Wow.. BUT eventually no one will be allowed to list motor vehicles when everyone is forced to go with ebays managed payments system..

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/selling-policies/managed-payments-restricted-items-policy?id=5009...

ellers enrolled in managed payments are not allowed to list the following items:

• Adult only items, including movies and video games
  • Airline, rail, and cruise tickets
  • Auction services
  • Bullion
  • Coins & paper money
  • Event tickets
  • Gift cards & coupons
  • Lodging, timeshares, vacation packages, and car rentals
  • Memberships for campground and RV parks
  • Motor vehicles
  • Wine

Listings that don't follow these rules may be removed from the site or from search results. Other actions we may take include lowering a seller's rating, charging additional fees, limiting buying and selling privileges, or suspending an account.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

what is the ebay managed payment system....havent visited the boards for a long time...

Message 4 of 5
latest reply