Product Categories
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Collectibles & Art

Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics...

12911 Posts

Electronics

Connect with other tech enthusiasts and find out all you need to know about buying and selling today...

1554 Posts

Fashion

This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.

6119 Posts

Handbags

Love handbags? Connect with other aficionados and share trends, deals, style tips and stories

699 Posts

Home & Garden

Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.

1082 Posts

Jewelry

Use this discussion board to chat with fellow jewelry enthusiasts.

1947 Posts

Motors

Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.

1618 Posts

Sporting Goods

Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.

589 Posts

Toys & Hobbies

Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.

1866 Posts

Activity in Product Categories

Vintage Chanel purse

Could you please help me identify this vintage purse. I tried to upload an image, but it didn't work. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/0qk27hw6uusetfjmfmduw/IMG_2793.heic?rlkey=cgs16ko74r1533ewc4ay9q2ub&dl=0

Not selling much

My sells have been slow down there is only 20% our of 100% have seen my items and I just want to know why it has slow down my listing is from watches to watch parts and so on.

Tie clip or bookmark

Hello, I found this going while going through some of my dad's things. At first I thought it was a 10 commandment tie clip, but the clip just doesn't look right. Then I thought maybe a bookmark? Any ideas? If it's not a tie clip, some people are payi...

IMG_7525.JPG IMG_7520.JPG IMG_7522.JPG

14k Vintage Sputnik ring gemstones

Hey everyone, I think I posted this in the wrong group. Hopefully this is the right one this time. I originally sold this ring, but it didn't pass authentication. GIA only said, The main/side gemstone(s) (Other Gemstones) does/do not match the listin...

20240327_172652.jpg 20240327_172852.jpg 20240325_172406.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Identifying A vintage Amabis necklace and bracelet

What I know about the set is "Sterling silver, Natural stones, and Leather" Looks to be snowflake obsidian, Baltic amber, and turquoise, the leather is a braid I can't place, Looked everywhere! I've looked for 4 months now and can't find another like...

crobeg watch...

Hello and thanks in advance for any help. I have what appears to be an older watch.The only markings I can find on it are the name Crobeg and swiss, found on the faceplate. I did do a search/sold search on eBay and a google search and found no info. ...

20240324_124340.jpg 20240324_124046.jpg 20240324_124038.jpg

CAN YOU HELP AUTHENTICATE THIS COACH BAG?

I bought this Madison Phoebe at an estate sale at a mansion full of designer clothing. I felt sure it was real. Creed number is A1393- 24621. The quality is superb inside and out. But when I began researching I started to have doubts. Firstly, it has...

coach1.jpg coach2.jpg coach3.jpg coach4.jpg
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mystery Earrings - Help ID

Does anyone know what this type of adjustable clip on hoop earring style is called & possible age?The stamp is “BREV” .The only info I could find is that “BREV” on gold stands for “Brevetto.” This is the Italian term for license, and the stamp signif...

IMG_2676.jpeg IMG_2675.jpeg IMG_2677.jpeg IMG_2674.jpeg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful