cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to purchase from sellers I've previously bought from

I'm unable to purchase from sellers I've previously bought from. When I click the items in search results, instead of taking me to the product screen it bypasses this screen and takes me to "thanks for purchasing" OR "this item may be eligible for after pay" OR "contact seller". I just need to get to the product page and be able to select the items I want and pay for them!

I would attach screenshots but this page doesn't allow me to. Come on Ebay it's 2024, sort the tech out! 

I see another user had this problem too and ebay never resolved it. Any suggestions? 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Mobile-Apps/Unable-to-purchase-again-from-a-past-purchase/td-p/2863495...

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If the sellers are not in Australia, is it possible they no longer ship to Australia or specific items are not permitted to be imported? I know those scenarios are unlikely, but have seen where sellers were unaware they were set-up for international purchases and then update/exclude locations after an international sale.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks for the reply, the sellers are local in the same city. I managed to bypass ebay and purchase direct from another company but I can't be the only one with this problem (well I'm not), ebay losing some sales with this tech issue 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply