cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send offers app on phone not working

It's been 3 days now since the send offers is not working on my phone.  I can get on my laptop when I get back home and use it on there, but even then it's not working like it should, but on the app on my android it just goes to my active listings when I try to send offers. I had 15 offers I could have sent today ( which usually leads to at least 2 or more sales!) Why has this not been fixed yet, it's surely costing Ebay even more lost sales and revenue than it is me! I use this option on my phone app religiously and need it fixed asap!

Any suggestions?? Anything that can be done on my end?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Screenshot_20240203-061214.png

 the same thing is happening to me. I have an android phone. When selecting send offers it does default to all, but I can select the send offer eligible tab and send offers. Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Same here. Android phone. Day 4. I have to log into the full site and go to the send offers link to send offers now.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I reported it but someone else said it started for some in Oct 23 and eBay has yet to fix it. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks, I appreciate the help. I also noticed that it said I had 14 messages- I did not have any new ones - these were older messages.  I am wondering if they did another update - could be why no sales and no views etc..more glitches!!!!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply