cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positive feedback not shown

Hello, I’ve been on eBay for a while but I’m not very active. I’ve only sold one thing over a year ago. I got positive feedback from the buyer, which I can still dig into my account and see. But my profile shows  0% positive feedback.  Isn’t 1 out of 1 equal to 100%?  Or eBay only takes into account past 12 months to average your feedback score?  I feel like seeing a zero there scares away potential buyers and hurts people that don’t sell for business income but more as a hobby. 
thanks for reading 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

When I click on that (2) after your ID, I see one positive FB for you as a buyer and one positive FB for you as a seller, both of which are over a year ago.  

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Buy a couple of items and then your feedback can go to 100% again.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Feedback count within the past 12 months only is counted./ shown in details.

You are showing 0 as you have not received any feedback in the past 12 months.

Your total feedback count is accounts  life time count.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

On this topic, recently made some purchases and the seller left me positive feedback (as i did for him) but this not showing in my profile at all...normally this would appear. Why is that?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

When I tick on your feedback number, I see: "Positive Feedback (last 12 months): 100%". I see no 0% at all.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

How recently? Under this ID? How do you know the seller left you positive FB if you don't see it in your FB profile? 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply