cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPhone 6s-can’t search for sold/completed items

I have iPhone 6s. This week I noticed I can’t search for sold/completed items. Couldn’t get info on the current market so I haven’t listed any new auctions. Frustrating....

there isnt even any filter option anymore where you’d normally select sold items to filter your search

usually when I want to search completed items I go to the classic site and search the normal way but when I do that, it just stays on the mobile site which again provides no options to search for sold items

when will this be fixed?

thanks

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

@esb80

Thanks for the post. This option has not been removed, it should be near the bottom of the filter options. 

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

“Filter” isn’t even there anymore

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I'm having the same problem. When I scroll to the bottom and hit classic site, nothing happens. I'm still on the same abbreviated site. I always research my items before listing, so this isn't helping me list. Not sure why can't access sold items. Can someone please help. Thank you. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@esb80

Can you please post a screen shot of the page you are on.

Thanks

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I have attached a picture of a screen doing a search, I cannot find an advance feature or filter option anywhere on this screen. Still cannot get into clsssic site mode for doing a search. This is happening on my iPhone 6, my son's Samsung can access classic but not my iPhone. Hasn't been a problem until recently, what has changed? Will this be fixed soon? I need to list but cannot research. Please help.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@supermom1019

Thanks for the screen shot. We will look into this. Have you tried using the eBay app to do your price research instead of the mobile website?

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I don't like the app because I'm even more limited in what I want to do. I go through the site and can't get into classic mode, ever. My son has a different brand phone, not an apple product and has no problem. Please fix this, I want to list but need to do sold item research before listing. 

I also have an issue when listing, the description always looks like a run-on sentence. I've even tried going in and revising the description but will always look run-on.

please let me know. Thank you.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@supermom1019

You can always install the app just for the completed searches and use the classic site when needed. Can you let us know what things you use on the classic site that the app does not handle?

Message 9 of 9
latest reply