cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can no longer copy tracking number in Android app

This is really essential to me, as I need to keep up with tracking information on usps.com for items on their way to my customers. Additionally, some customers request that I transmit the tracking number in ebay messages. I used to be able to copy-and-paste the tracking number from sold and shipping screens on the app.  With the latest updates this ability has vanished. Several messages to ebay have gone unanswered. Advice?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

In case anyone should encounter this situation, I found a workaround. You must opt in to Seller Hub and then select
"Tracking items you've sold" and then "How to add, edit or delete tracking details" and you will find the tracking number in a form which may be copied via a long press.  This ability is gone from My Ebay.  I hope ebay doesn't remove it from SH as well because usps.com is the only place to obtain (relatively) up to date info regarding tracking.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@argentum-romanum wrote:

This is really essential to me, as I need to keep up with tracking information on usps.com for items on their way to my customers. Additionally, some customers request that I transmit the tracking number in ebay messages. I used to be able to copy-and-paste the tracking number from sold and shipping screens on the app.  With the latest updates this ability has vanished. Several messages to ebay have gone unanswered. Advice?

Hey @argentum-romanum! We want to see if we can help out here on this one. Can we have you email us at askcommunity@ebay.com with a screenshot of which screen you are on where you are not able to copy the tracking number. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 3 of 3
latest reply