cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a video on the app?

Adding a video to a listing is talked about allot and I can add it on my desktop listing tool but it is still not on the android phone app.... It was there last year but then it was gone and never came back ( same as the visual search)  I just manually updated my ebay app on the phone and still nothing- any thoughts?

using a galaxy note9 with latest andriod operating system

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, did you ever get this working? I am assuming they just haven't rolled it out to the app yet but wanted to be sure.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Still is not part of the Android eBay phone app.... Still have not heard anything from eBay in any official capacity. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

+1 This is a seriously needed feature for Android users. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I just added a video to a listing for the first time. I haven’t published the draft yet. Should I assume that it will not be viewable on the app, but it will on the desktop version of eBay?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@gizmo_nerd   No- it will be viewable on all devices- the problem is that you cannot upload videos to the listing from a phone.....which should be naturally the easiest thing to do- ebay claims that mobile is the "cat's meow" and that everyone is using mobile to list with so it makes no sense to not make this feature available after all these years.  

Right now to get a video uploaded you must being creating the listing on a desktop, take the video with your phone, save the video and email it to yourself, then open and save to desktop, then add video to listing.

Pretty much discourages adding a video.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply