Militaria Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WWII paratroper patches plus a German medal, etc.

A few more things from the mixed estate of a WWII paratrooper as well as his son, a Vietnam-era soldier. The WWII paratrooper was highly decorated and attended many reunions, etc., so I believe some of these patches are original and some more recent....

ID three WWII medals?

Any info on these medals (i.e. what they're called) and value would be most appreciated. I believe they are period WWII medals, from a US paratrooper. Not sure which branch of the military. Attaching photos of front and back. (One is a Good Conduct m...

Help to ID Odd Single Blade Knife Possible Tribal Markings?

Hi to all!Came across this and have no information on it despite my best efforts on the web.As you can see it has a cone type handle with carved patterns in it and there are also markings on the front of the blade. Both have slight traces of red and ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Order of Medjidie-please identify class

helloif anyone could help identifying class of this medal it was awarded to a judge in Egypt,late 19th or early 20th centuryalso,i have noticed that order of Medjidie medals commonly have red ribbon with green stripesdoes anyone know why this version...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

RAF Badge?

I purchased this item, had no idea what it was until I spotted a similar item on Ebay. From what online research I've done, I listed it here on Ebay as a British RAF WW 2 hat/beret badge. It has a firm felt-like back and I believe it is authentic, bu...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help Identifying Weyersberg & Kirschbaum bayonet Knight & King Marking

I need any information on this bayonet. I know the maker, but from what little I've been able to find on the inernet has not helped me be able to date it. Also if you could help in telling me what type of rifle this was mounted on. If you could also ...