cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your eBay account has been suspended

Hello.
I am writing to You because of a problem of eBay accaunt of one of my friends
His eBay accaunt is blocked after his first successful buy there and he can't understand why and what he did wrong.
Please read a following message from him that he tried to send to eBay staff but it didn't go through and was forwarded to him.
Please respond him to his e-mail address and unlock his accaunt. If this is not possible, please tell him, what exactly happened and why is his account blocked and what he needs to do to get unlocked. Right now he does not have any information about real reasons of suspending/blocking.
Thank You.

How is possible to contact eBay directly via e-mail? He just can't contact eBay like this!
Only possibility/option to him allowed is contacting via phone. No writing allowed!!
Contacting via phone is no option to him because of very high rates of intercontinental calls and not knowin enough english language for communicating directly by phone.
It is very strange that eBay does not give option to write them, but only call. This is what I call non acceptable client/customer service.
Where is the solution?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)