cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a buyer who has yet to be satisfied. I have done everything within my power to make her happy

One, .... bought an iphone 5c. It was shipped (9405803699300026205304 USPS tracking).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She received it, (..... I did receive the phone today; however, I am extremely disappointed as it is not a new phone, has scratches on the bottom right and left of the face of the phone, and it did not a new phone, has scratches on the bottom right and left of the face of the phone, and it did not come with a car charger as it was advertised on eBay. I would not have paid over $200 with shipping for a phone in this condition when I can get a brand new one for $200. I'm going to review my options on eBay and will likely be returning this item to you.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before she examined the item for scratches she immediately assumed it was scratched when in fact it was the screen cover.

Susan,

The phone does not have scratches, I apologize - the scratches were on the screen protector that was on the phone, but this phone did not come with the car charger as it was advertised. I'm willing to consider keeping it if the car charger is sent as advertised, but if not, I'm sending it back. Please let me know if you have this charger and whether or not you'll be sending it. 

Thank you,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She then continued with the car charger. I sent her the very one that was utilized in the family vehicle, plus an extra USB cord. I have no more chargers for Iphones as she bought the last one from my family.  I do not use ebay as a business. Rather, it was my second (2ND) sale ever. I did what I could to appease the woman and yet she believes I have more to give. As it is she has everything as advertised and then some. I have lost more money dealing with her than I should have.

From what I have read from others who have had to deal with a stalker buyer I have a snowballs chance in hell to be able to call this sale good and walk away. I am not giving this iphone to her as it is in perfect working condition and was treated extremely well. Ms. Heffner has been utilizing this phone since.   She has every item I can send her. I can ot afford to buy her a new car charger. She has more than one way to charge her phone and not on my nickel. 

Our home has bought phones from ebay/Amazon and not had a car charger whether it was noted or not. It is a very small fix, rather than making a National Incident.

I have every email. I have attempted to appease her. I have sent all items that were connected to that phone. I am not sorry for her trouble at this point, but I am sorry I ever got caught up in this seller/buyer scenario over such an item that has been sent to her on my dime.

Again, I know I have a snowballs chance in hell of this swaying my direction. I give up attempting to satisfy this individual as I see no way of doing so.  She either is happy or she is not.  If she is not then I require all the items in the picture plus the extra USB cord. All items best be in the same conditon I sold them to her. In like new condition.

I really do not know what more I can do to make this person happy.  She has everything. /shrug..........I never knew this experience would turn into such a nightmare.  Makes me wish I had just sold the **bleep** thing back to Verizon. At least I would not have a stalker.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)