cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the original Buy It Now price on invoice for a discount after the item was sold

" Okay here's my delima !!!  A buyer offers me a Buy It Now price and i accept it, quanity 4, at $90.00 total $360.00  After item has ended buyer is informed that by a third party that he needs 4 more of these speakers plus a an in-ground speaker to make the system work correctly as i only have 4 speakers total and such was said in the details of my listing as these were sold only for replacement of damaged ones not for add on's and such and buyer agrees he made a mistake in not reading the rest of the listings information,however we came to an agreement that i would give him a discount of $160.00 and now the total is $200.00 and we both agree and he ask's me to just send the difference/total on a new invoice  !!!  Well here's the problem i already sent him two invoices for the original amount of $360.00 right after the sale and now the invoice wont let me change the new total of $200.00,so i call e-bay and they tell me just go to Pay Pal and send the buyer a new invoice from Pay Pal with all of the information from the e-bay invoice plus the discount and new total and problem solved Right ????   Wrong !!!!  Now i tell the buyer i just sent him a new invoice from Pay Pal with all the info from e-bay and same money back guarantee and terms as the original listing plus the discount and he tells me that that's all fine but  "  FOR E-BAY TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE PAYMENT AND ASSIGN IT TO THIS AUCTION THE INVOICE WILL HAVE TO BE PROCESSED THROUGH THEM " AND THEN TELLS ME IF I GO TO MY INVOICE I CAN ADD DISCOUNTS ON IT AND SEND IT FOR THE $200.00 "  However the invoice doesn't let me give discount's or let me change the price on the original Buy It Now Price only on shipping will it let me give discounts and then re-invoice the invoice !!!  My question is how can i change the buy it now price on the invoice and send it to the buyer or can i with out having to cancel the item as i have already paid the final value fee's and honestly i just want to get rid of these speaker's and not upset the buyer as it isSmiley Sad kind of touchy and i dont want to lose a sell as well !!!  Any suggestions out there ?  They would be greatly appreciated  !!!    Thanks   "berdoo08"http://community.ebay.com/t5/forums/postpage/choose-node/true/interaction-style/forum/override-style...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)