Jewelry
Use this discussion board to chat with fellow jewelry enthusiasts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

THE JEWELRY ADVISOR

Give your fellow collectors a helping hand ... share your favorite sites here! The ones that help you learn about and identify what you have. Here are a few of the ones I use. Flipping Treasure's Image Event site CJCI - Costume Jewelry Collectors Int...

Can anyone identify this mark?

I want to list these lovely earrings; however, I am unable to identify the mark. Anyone familiar with it? These are beautiful and well made earrings for formal occasions.

M814 Sterling Mark

I have an Onyx and turquoise pendant. It says 925 and M814. Any info about the M814? I have looked everywhere.

Help please with Navajo Hallmark

Hi everyone! Does anyone know who this hallmark belongs to? I have checked all my books and online. I’m stumped. Thank you.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help identifying jewelry mark C inside top of H

Does anyone recognize this jewelers mark? Photo shows the mark and the pendant its on. At first glance looks like an A, but it is a C inside the top part of an H. No other markings, reminds me of 1970s jewelry; didn't find it at illusion jewels site.

Trying to identify two green gemstones - Please help!

I've been trying to find out what stones are used in these rings. I keep getting a lot of different answers like British Columbia Jade, Chrysoprase, Serpentine, or Bloodstone for the first marquise ring (which is set in 18k gold if that helps) and Ja...

++aHBdULSvWlixGuexMRQA.jpg tiLC7TUcTQeco6rZX4YqTw.jpg fullsizeoutput_2174.jpeg fullsizeoutput_20e0.jpeg

Need help identifying gems in Salavetti heart pendant

Hi everyone, I was hoping to get some opinions on what these gems could be in this salavetti heart pendant. The metal is 18k white gold. I believe the clear stones are diamonds since it is crafted by Salavetti. It looks like the piece was repaired be...

fullsizeoutput_21d7.jpeg IMG_2345.JPG fullsizeoutput_2261.jpeg

Necklace Signed 1897 What Could It Be??

Hi. I found this necklace and I'm not sure what it was meant to be. It has what appears to be half a belt buckle on the back of it that is marked sterling but certainly the heart is neither sterling nor gold. The heart has names and a date engraved o...

002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

mark on necklace

Does anyone recognize this stamp on a sterling and CZ necklace. It is a heart symbol and RD

DSC03135.JPG

Resolved! What is the blue stone on this sterling pendant?

The ornate setting is marked 925 on the bail. The main stone (pear shaped?) is about 1/2" long x 3/8" wide(est). Nice clear blue color. And it is surrounded by marcasites?Could the blue stone be a real ?? or just a faux ??.Thanks!!

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trying to id a jester necklace

I have looked at a lot of pictures at a lot of sites but none of them even come close to this one. He is 7" tall and somewhat heavy for a necklace. No markings.Limbs move so you can make him dance if you want. Anybody seen this guy with the smiley fa...

IMG_1085a.jpg IMG_1085b.jpg IMG_1085b.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors