Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 19 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

What is this Masonic item?

I have this old Masonic emblem on an arrowhead--looks like quartz--on a really nice chain with a little pocketknife on the other end. What is this item? Some kind of watch chain?? Any thoughts appreciated.

Any fresh or ripe picken's today?

Let's congregate, motivate and educate with what you found today or show us your past treasures. 3 pics to a post and keep 'em on the smaller side. I had a decent yardsale morning. Less than 20 bucks bought me a whole lot of fun . I'm not a bead pers...

T & Co. Tiffany Somerset earrings yes or no?

I was researching these earrings that I had put on the coming attractions... found this auction: 380936284019(closed) & this one (121270925070) BIN....what do yall think? is it or isn't it? thank you for your help & or advice

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need some help from a Canadian neighbor :)

First off, I want to say I am not trying to advertise this listing. I am trying to make changes to my current listings to ship to Canada without using eBay's global shipping. Could someone that lives in Canada please check listing # 121376828947 and ...

Need help Idg mark (star+writing) on gold tone circle pin with gemstones.

I hope I am on the correct board to post this question. I had been away from Ebay for awhile and upon my return find that the boards under community have really changed. If I am at the wrong board, please direct me to the correct one. The circle pin ...

starclose.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question on listing fraternity pins

Sorry to drop so many bombs here today In this MIL lot is a lot of fraternity/sorority/etc pins that are 10 and 14kt gold. Some are engraved on the back, one 1940, some not. I asked my sister for help with IDing them because she is involved with the ...

38"-40" sterling silver concha concho belt signed Sterling and BB

Any thoughts on who made this, is it Native American (Navajo) or southwestern... 5.6ounces of sterling silver. The two B's are staggered, so you have the first B and then the second B starts at the base (the second loupe) and off to the side of the f...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help ID unmarked vintage rhinestone brooches please?

I have a couple of beautiful pins with no maker mark. Both are quite exquisite, and I would think from an important designer/maker -- but who? As for the butterfly - I've researched what seems like 1,000 vintage butterfly pins and still can't figure ...

:) JUNE (is busting out all over) CHAT :)

Ok..since nobody else wanted to start it..I`m here! Ladies this is where we chat about any & all things..from non- jools...the kids..to the grandkids..furbabies.. aches & pains..joys & woes, tirals & triumphs & of course we share lots of fabo recipes...

User avatar by Guide
  • 188 replies
  • 0 helpful

Red Bakelite Facet Bangle Help

Hi,I have this red facet bangle that I'm trying to figure out if it is bakelite - it doesn't pass the simichrome test but does have the smell from hot water. I'm reading up on bakelite and fakelite and wondering if the fakelite has the odor also(I ca...

DSC05770.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors