Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Anyone recognize this mark?

Anyone know this this mark is? Looks like the sun? flower? Is it an artist siggie> The circles to the left don't appear to be additional marking, just random circles. I was going to describe this as inlaid Turquoise? or am I totally off base?ThanksPa...

095.JPG 096.JPG 097.JPG

Weekend Treasures

Ok..finally! Hubby is napping so am 'borrowing his puter to be able to 'show off' my goodies..and wanna see others! Just remember to watch the size for slower connections & nothing already listed Unsigned 3-d berry pin

User avatar by Guide
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

One is a Sajen pendant, help with the other pieces

These pieces were given to me at a little surprise birthday party last night from a niece who had some of her grandma's "old, ugly jewelry!" LOL The pendant on the left is marked Sajen 925 and I researched it as a purple fiber optic amethyst pendant....

Sajen Sajen back
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

2 rings help please

HI again, I have 2 more rings that I need help with. . One is an opal and 14k the opal is huge! I seen prices on ebay some are for a couple of hundred dollars and some are a thousand dollars. What is the difference? Also have this blue ring and on my...

IMG_5537.JPG IMG_5540.JPG IMG_5541.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors