Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 32 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Sterling and wood cuff marked 'PB'. any thoughts as to where/who ?

Hi Guys, I have this sterling cuff bracelet with a hardwood body and inset stones (maybe you can tell me what they are, maybe spiny oyster and agate ?).It's marked '925 PB' and I can't find any info on the maker.It could also say 'P8' but it's hard t...

pb1.jpg pb2.jpg

Has anyone seen this unsigned jelly belly horse head before?

I found you guys! (I think) I looked all over last night and finally posted this somewhere. I'm going to repost it here Can someone please tell me if this is a bookpiece? I have found mention that it is on Page138 of Brunialti's "American Costume Jew...

DSC_0130.JPG DSC_0131.JPG DSC_0141.JPG

Rhinestones?

Don't know exactly what this means, but I noticed an interesting trend in my most recent trips into Manhattan. Lots of people are wearing clear rhinestones of some kind. And they're wearing them with really casual clothes like a jeans and T-shirt. I ...

DO YOU KNOW?

Does anyone know what the $ sign means marked before 925 on a sterling silver necklace? $925I don't know anything about silver markings.'Thanks for all help!Carolyn

OT Misplaced Item

How many of you have ever misplaced or just couldn't find an item you have for sale? This is about the third time for me. I have system if I would just use it.It's so hard when I have to move my stock twice a year from one state to another. Just hope...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors