Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 32 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Metal and stone bead necklace

Funny story about this necklace. I bought it at a garage sale about a month ago. I picked it up and thought it looked familiar like I had seen it somewhere before. Well, I had. I sold it in a garage sale last summer. Since I own it again I thought ma...

DSC02444.JPG DSC02443.JPG

D&E

Ive had this set for awhile, and since the image event and yahoo D&E groups both seem to be inactive Id thought Id ask here. There are some sets that a very similar (like #17 in the sets folder from the image event site) but nothing exact. THe green ...

green leaf demi set full front.jpg green leaf demi set brooch side.jpg green leaf demi set backs.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this a maker's mark?

Hello, I've been trying to figure out the symbol on this piece of jewelry & have done research to no avail. It's really a beautiful piece so I think it must be from a major maker. I'd appreciate any ideas. I have already listed the piece, but can edi...

Veteran;s Day Tributes

For my Dad and all Men and Women who served and are serving,THANK YOU The Best on Earth:A Veteran's Day Tribute If someone has done military service,They earn the title "veteran," and more;They earn our deep respect and admiration;That they are speci...

Sitting On It

I know y'all just had to see what this thread was about. LOL! I had an idea I want to throw out there which was actually generated by a couple of Sandy's posts. I was just able to verify a D & E piece I've had for over three years from our D & E thre...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors