Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

help identify marks on vintage enamel & rhinestone bird brooch

I picked this brooch up at a garage sale this summer. This bird is missing more than a few rhinestones and has some chipped paint (enamel?) The backside has small raised dots circles. I'm not sure if that is a makers mark? Any thoughts are appreciate...

012.JPG 005.JPG

Is this an authentic Chanel brooch?

Hello! I've looked online and have seen similar/exact brooches, but most are from Japan. It looks like it should be real but I am the farthest thing from an expert. So I have come here. Please note any green you see is actually the reflection of my g...

chanel 4 leaf clover brooch.jpg chanel 4 leaf clover brooch1.jpg chanel 4 leaf clover brooch2.jpg

Anyone recognize anything about this 750 18k yellow gold pendant? TIA

I think of an alien every time I look at him Is this modernistic? I think the shape give me that vibe but the filigree throws me off I can only make out the 750 mark I couldn't even get a good pic of that The 750 looks like it's in a rectangle with a...

treasury lot 183.JPG treasury lot 186.JPG

Too stinkin' hot Eye Candy Wednesday

Post some if you got some! Please remember to keep the pictures smallish, and as always no current auctions. Not jewelry - a test shot of my current use for my old turntable. Old religios medals. The one on the right is really damaged. 10 karat gold ...

101_0067.JPG 101_0073.JPG 101_0048.JPG

WG inside of Heart - 14K - Mark Help please?

I have a bracelet and a necklace that have the same clasp. They both have a heart with WG 14KT. Searching WG comes up with white gold, and this is clearly yellow gold. I was hoping the heart shape would direct me to a maker before I add this to a gol...

WG.jpg

Help with Ruby Red Necklace

Every now and again I come accross beautiful pieces like these, with no makers marks, no indication as to what designer made it. What do I do with them? These look and feel as nice as any other designer brand from the same era, but aren't marked. Ver...

IMG_7056.JPG IMG_7057.JPG IMG_7058.JPG IMG_7059.JPG

suggestions on cleaning build up on pendant

Another estate auction lot that I bought. Has tons of build up on top. I tried to scrap it off and now silver metal has come though. Any suggestions on how to clean it? Pendant looks older than the chain. Think the chain was added later. Doesn't have...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

One More please :) Malachite Heavy and long clip back Earrings maker and era??

These things are huge 3.5" and heavy. I think I see a small marking right under the loop there kinda looks like a bell and under that scratch looking mark I see 35 etched.Any help with the maker or even an era to list these in would help bunches. Thi...

August ebay 028.jpg August ebay 040.jpg August ebay 035.jpg