Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Anyone know anything about D'Arn'e Jewelry?

A big hello to everyone!I got my new PC up and running and trying to get use to the new operating system So I haven't been around much this past week, but I'm back now :):)So anyhow I've been looking for info on this company and I'm not seeing much o...

P8230084.JPG P8230086.JPG P8230087.JPG

Large NA (?) cuff with a strange stone, any ideas ?

I have no idea what this large stone is in this Native American cuff bracelet. In hand it's a dark mottled red/brown/black with turquoise flecks. Does anyone recognize the artist mark ? I've looked in all the usual NA artist mark sites.Thanks for any...

na1.jpg na2.jpg na3.jpg

White enamel two tigers clamper bracelet. What do you think?

Zero provinance on this, so curious if others have seen similar. It is a hinge/spring clamper bracelet. Goldtone and enamel. (No magnet) It is in such good condition I don't think it is 1960's, could easily be 90's or more recent. But it is nicely ma...

res2.jpg res3.jpg res4.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Two observations...?

1. It's a sad day when you get a message through the Ebay system and you're happy it's just your monthly invoice and not something worse. 2. The stuff that's been selling out of my store lately has been stuff that's been sitting for months. A lot of ...

repair or repurpose?

OK picked up the bracelet for only $2.00 I should repair and add a latch and keep as a bracelet or take apart and use each cluster for pendants and maybe earrings. I bought for myself hate to take it apart if i really have something that I should kee...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is There A Special Name

For this type of enameled chain necklace? The enameling is on both sides of the necklace. I tried searching enameled necklace, enameled chain necklace, enameled link necklace and a couple of others, but didn't come up with anything. TIA

Bang, boom. Forecast of Wednesday Eye Candy showers with a chance of meatballs

Or something like that. Post 'em if you got 'em. Please no current auctions, and keep the images smaller for faster loading. We may still have some poor souls on dial-up. Not old, just a really good repro, but it's at least four inches wide. Two I ju...

101_0051.JPG 101_0046.JPG 101_0059.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors