Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Question about the stones in this PARENTI sterling brooch.

I picked up this sterling pin today, couldn't read the mark until I got home to loupe it. It's a PARENTI brooch (interesting history there BTW) and what I thought were glass stones are gemstones, test as amethyst, citrine, moonstone and aquamarine, I...

parenti1.jpg parenti2.jpg parenti3.jpg parenti4.jpg

American Indian Jewelry? Where have I seen this goat before?

This pin is signed AZR I looked at the one Indian mark page I have and didn't see it Hope someone recognizes it This little guy looks like a goat to me I thought I remembered seeing a thread on him or seeing him somewhere No markings What do you thin...

new mix 126.JPG new mix 130.JPG new mix 071.JPG new mix 073.JPG

9ct Mismatched Opal clip earrings - clip part is not 9ct...wth

Found these at a small yard sale today, they are clearly mismatched clip opal earrings,,,the coloration on these things is something else in the sunshine. The round backs are marked 9ct the clip part is some kind of other metal,,,will this detract fr...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

My turn for "Is this D&E?"

Yes, I admit it...Im feeling a bit lazy and was hoping someone might recognise this set before I have to go through all of the normal channels The set has a few D&E characteristics, such as the filigree balls, the way the metal is soldered, and the p...

blue fringe set brooch front.jpg blue fringe set earrings front.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

MADE IN ISRAEL BROOCH/PENDANT

This elaborate pendant / brooch combo was made in Israel with no other markings. Of course, I would like to describe this as gold plated, but would it be marked if it were plated? Should I bother to have it tested? Thanks for the help!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors