Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

First Return Request in Forever

I haven't been selling much, if at all, in the past few years but I decided to sell some things I had to help catch up on bills. I just got a return request and I don't know how things have changed since I've been out of the loop. I've seen stories t...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Jonathan Bailey brutalist ring for TRIFARI ?

I believe this is a Jonathan Bailey ring but I can't find another like it. I've never seen a piece of his Trifari jewelry before, until I started researching this ring. Most pieces are goldtone, this is silvertone and none were marked with his name, ...

brutalist1.jpg brutalist2.jpg brutalist3.jpg

Miriam Haskell Necklace?

I am going to list this necklace but I can not find any info on it or even a picture. I was guessing late 60's early 70's? Can those of you that has books look and see if it is in one? I am also haveing trouble with description any key words? Thanks ...

Haskil Neck-3.jpg Haskil Neck-1.jpg Haskil Neck-6.jpg Haskil Neck-5.jpg

QUIET around here - does anyone have some WED EYE CANDY??

Old, new, sold, long gone, recently acquired, vintage, costume, fine, doesn't matter we just want to see what is out there and brighten up the middle of the week. Here are a few that went to new homes this past weekend. Gorgeous old wide Victorian st...

IMG_6499.JPG IMG_6502.JPG IMG_6459.JPG IMG_6674.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors