Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 19 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

OT: I Learned Something. But Is It True?

I did not know this until I ran across it today. Probaby everyone but me was aware of it. Biwa Pearls TodayToday, Biwa's pearl production is negligible. China's huge natural and labor resources have put it at the forefront of cultured pearl productio...

Weiss - Real or Fake

I checked most of the sites referencing fake Weiss as well as the sites with Weiss marks. Could you look at the mark below and let me know if it is real or fake. I did not think that the fakes were the rhinestone pieces, but I cannot recall that part...

IMG_1676r.JPG IMG_1680r.JPG

Help with shell/stone disc necklace

Here's another mystery (for me at least )I'm pretty sure it's shell, but I wanted other opinions-whatcha think?Also for KW's, all I came up with was "Extra Long Natural Shell (if it is shell) Disc Necklace"Any ideas on other KW's?Thanks again,Pauline

P3180020.JPG P3180023.JPG

VERY unusual Pin Brooch

Hello friends!I have been selling vintage jewelry for many years, but this little guy has me stumped! Ceramic and glass, it came in an estate lot of mostly 1940s and 50s jewelry. The back is plain. Any insight would be sincerely appreciated. Cheers! ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors