Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 18 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Hi Guys Bakelite (possibly) help please I used simichrome already hmmmm

Hi I'm not good at testing bakelite and want to be sure, opinions please! I thought they all made the clunky noise when tapped but rethinking on the black one When I first saw the red and the black ones, I thought they might be bakelite, especially t...

IMG_4903.JPG IMG_4905.JPG IMG_4909.JPG IMG_5064.JPG

Fix or leave it?

I have this pretty antique piece that appears to have been silverplated at one point but I think its pretty just as it is. I CAN replate it but wonder if I should. What do you think?

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I Got Mine!

I just looked out on the porch and found a big priority box. Per instructions, I opened it and found a plastic bag inside, with an absolutely exquisite picture of cardinals in poinsettia bushes. Thank you, thank you, thank you! It's going to be hard ...

OT Cautionary note re spoof email.

I had to spend time dealing with a spoof email today. It was sent to the buyer of one of my items and contained a link for her to make payment. Fortunately, she had already paid for the item. The strange thing about it, it looked like it was sent to ...

Terms for buyers - is there a dictionary we can refer them to?

This is one of those "someday this will be funny" stories (not now of course):A woman bought a vintage rhinestone necklace from me. She sent me a message today (3 weeks after purchase) and said that she took it to a pawn shop and the owner said it wa...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Deep freeze Eye Candy Wednesday

New England is about to join the Mid-west in the icebox. If you have some hot eye candy, not x-rated please, post away. Keep the images smaller to speed loading, and as always no live auctions. I'm trying this from a tablet, so ...we'll see. Just fin...

2016-12-13 21.22.40.jpg 2016-12-13 21.21.54.jpg 2016-12-13 21.20.34.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors