cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Were sales tanking for everyone this week or just me?

My auctions end  mostly on Sundays and this week ... crickets.

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

My worst Sunday night ever... Not sure why.  Cat Sad

Photobucket
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

They have really been slow ... everywhere as far as I could judge.  But it is getting to be that time of the year.  

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

So glad for this post!  I had only 1 sale on my Sunday ending auctions.  1 item I had 35 views and 6 watchers and no bids.  No idea what was going on with my stuff but i did bid on something and won an auction.  So maybe a better time to buy than sell.  I wish I could understand why it was so bad yesterday.  Love to hear from others.  

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

I feel blessed this week . I sold 10 items . Honestly though the last 2 weeks have been SLOOOOW for me as well . I think it's because its Tax time . People are thinking about paying those taxes . That's my guess anyhow . Good luck to everyone this week !
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Just one measley sale (but 2 items) this past week. My sales have have become glacier-like...VERY slow. I believe the economy has a lot to do with it. It's in dire straits. Hmm, loved that band. #MoneyForNuthin

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Love Dire Straits too and their backup singer on that single is A-MAZING ! 😍 😉 😊
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

I think a lot of people who were anticipating getting a refund have found that they're taking considerably longer this year.  I've been on the phone with the IRS several full days getting passed around from one dept. to another.

Some 1095a (obamacare) forms were incorrect.  Those people will likely have to amend.

But, even if yours was correct, as mine was, they are putting you through a six week process (added to the first process you've completed) to confirm that you had insurance all year and it was correct.  If you were due a refund, they've got it frozen until they're done having you jump through hoops!

Terrible tax season!  Refunds held up all over the place due to the insurance snafus and also for ID issues which were widespread with Turbo Tax.

Sigh....

Photobucket
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

I did have one sale this morning. I put a suit out there from St John and listed it cheap. I got it for free, so anything was gravy. Someone in Canada hit the Buy button within two hours. Hopefully that's a good sign.

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

I helped out a bit and bought your dragon ring 😉
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Thanks, needs a pro such as you to check it out. Check your msgs... Why didn't you buy the Eisenbergs too? LOL
Photobucket
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

I had a very slow week and weekend. My husband sells on a separate account and sold $400 plus the last two days. There is no rhyme or reason. If there is, can someone let me know? lol 

Message 12 of 12
latest reply