Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEEKEND TREASURE CHEST SHOW US WHAT YOU FOUND

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Well..is not jools & I already posted it on the Nov thread..but it is my find of the day..lol  a much needed bookcase! 

DSCN8800.JPG

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 28
latest reply

Great bookcase, Sarah!  One can never have enough storage of any kind Smiley Happy.  I've been on an "odd" roll lately with these few recent acquisitions.

These crazy cat earrings are hand-signed, "Bernel '89," on the back:

catearrings1.JPG

These have a cartouche on the back that reads, "Coral Bourgeois:"

coralborgeous1.JPG

This fish is signed, "LJN:"

ljn1.JPG

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 3 of 28
latest reply

Sarah , I see the bookshelf is packed to the gills already . Much needed indeed .

Dream , I don't know which of the 3 is the most unique . I like that fish with his big mouth . 

Mermaid 🐋 

Message 4 of 28
latest reply

I like the cats but I luv that fish!

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 5 of 28
latest reply

To quote Charlie Brown, I got a rock. Found a few jools, but nothing worth photographing. The good find of the day was a packing set for Mom's dishes, and a new Rubbermaid drain board since they seem to be extinct.

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 6 of 28
latest reply

I have been trying to be more selective in my jool buying.  So have been making less visits to my store and working more on my inventory and listings.  BUT I did find these two pieces I just couldn't pass up.

UB4494.jpg

Plaid cloth laminated between two pieces of Lucite.  Just in doing a quick research I found a couple sold ones that were IDed as Lea Stien, however, they were unsigned.  I also don't think I have ever seen her do this type of work.  What do you think?  

SB4439.jpg

SolD'Or Miracle clip earrings signed.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 7 of 28
latest reply

Im not sure but Ive never seen any of the signed Lea Stein pieces with rhinestones.  Cute puppy in any case

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 8 of 28
latest reply

DSCN6632.JPGDSCN6645.JPGFound this Siam Sterling this week, I have to get rid of boxes of jewelry before I start treasure hunting again.  I sure could use that bookcase for jewelry. LOL

Message 9 of 28
latest reply

I need another Ikea floor to ceiling bookcase....I have two filled already, one with shoe boxes of jewelry....I think I could use two more.....scaling back the jewelry buying (at least I keep telling myself that.)
Tomorrow's another day.Tomorrow's another day.
Message 10 of 28
latest reply

@cleio wrote:

Im not sure but Ive never seen any of the signed Lea Stein pieces with rhinestones.  Cute puppy in any case

That was my first thought too Cleio when I saw the listings.  The rhinestone eye and the plaid material would never have lead me to Lea Stein.  I'll be doing more indepth research later.  Thanks for your insight.

Love the fish and the Siam silver! 

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 11 of 28
latest reply

Pins today - big surprise Smiley Wink

Sweet bow pin sold the first day I put it out for sale:

GTPrlRSBlueEnmlPntBowPin.jpg

Boucher small rhinestone star pin:

BoucherSTClrRSStarPin.jpg

I LOVE this old pot metal pin, an unusual, fun shape:

PotMtlMCRSQuestionMrkPinFtSm.jpg

Message 12 of 28
latest reply

Another wonderful peek into the weekend jewelry chest, everyone!  Sandy, boy, did you strike a familiar chord when you talked about whittling down your stash.  I look at my stuff and see a lot of quantity but far less quality.  I'd trade it all for a handful of truly quality pieces!

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 13 of 28
latest reply

Went to an antique shop a year ago and passed on this pretty pin for 15% off . Always had buyers regret over it . Went back recently and scored it for 30 % off ! Every once in a while it pays to wait . Yeah ! 

Mermaid 🐋 

Message 14 of 28
latest reply

@flipping_treasures wrote:

I have been trying to be more selective in my jool buying.  So have been making less visits to my store and working more on my inventory and listings.  BUT I did find these two pieces I just couldn't pass up.

UB4494.jpg

Plaid cloth laminated between two pieces of Lucite.  Just in doing a quick research I found a couple sold ones that were IDed as Lea Stien, however, they were unsigned.  I also don't think I have ever seen her do this type of work.  What do you think?  

A few years ago I sold a couple of Scotty Dog pins with the laminated plaid and black back. When researching I did not see any reference to Lea Stein.

Message 15 of 28
latest reply