cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two questions... term for this type of lucite clip, and any ideas on a cameo type pin?

Any idea what the type of acrylic this might be called?  It has a sort of inner glow in sunlight or light.  It looks firey!  It's bumpy.redred

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Two questions... term for this type of lucite clip, and any ideas on a cameo type pin?

Any ideas on this pin?  Would you call it a cameo?  Have you seen this sort of thing (I haven't).  The bust is very hard, not sure if its plastic or not.  My guess is 1970s on the pin.  Any idea of maker or key words to use?  The pin is 45mm and unsigned.

busybac

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

The first ones always remind me of jello or jelly.   Fraid that`s all I got right now Cat Happy 

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

The stones in the clip looks like it's foiled...if so...how about foiled acrylic lava stones.  To me they look like globs of lava.  Very pretty.

I can't see anyone getting their panties in a knot calling your second piece a cut-out cameo.  But I could be wrong.  Better wait and see what others say.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply