cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stone ID help please

Hi all! I haven't been here in a while...busy listing. I'm looking for some help on identifying stones. They are kind of translucent and have lines running through them that I believe are inherent to the stone, not cracks. It a Carolyn Pollack Relios set and Ive searched her jeweIry for similar but came up empty! I realized after taking pics that I should have cleaned up the stones. Ugh. Any ideas out there?  Thanks, Lisa 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Stone ID help please

Looks like Serpentine . She likes to use it . 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Stone ID help please

Thanks for the reply Mermaid!  I took a look at her serpentine jewelry (which it turns out I have a pendant necklace!) but this doesn't look opaque like that. It is lighter in color and is kind of translucent. Any ideas? Could it still be that kind of stone. I so don't know stones!!!! Thanks, Lisa 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Stone ID help please

You might try looking at yellow prehnite..............

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Stone ID help please

Yes , Serpentine can be lighter and translucent . Google Lime Green Serpentine and you will see some good examples . Sometimes it is used as a less expensive form of Jade . This necklace looks juicy . 😊 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Stone ID help please

Ahhh....that's the ticket! (Am I showing my age by saying that?) Thank you! Lisa
Message 6 of 6
latest reply