cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sterling southwestern cuff bracelet

Hello everyone, 

Anyone know how old this one is ?  Is this sun mark a common mark for tourist jewelry ?  I seem to have a burried memory of something like that. Bell trading post or something ? Then again I think most of their pieces are NOT sterling silver.  Does anyone recognize this mark ? 

Off to google but wanted to post in case anyone could help me here.  

Thanks ! 

IMG_3255.jpeg

IMG_3256.jpeg

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

IMG_3257.jpeg

IMG_3259.jpeg

Marked Sterling with a Sunshine

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Ok so Bell trading definitely made sterling,  but this is not their mark.  Looking at plenty of sunshine/ sunrise marks.  Have not found this one yet.  

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

It looks older to me, mermaid.  Did you check for pictograph marks here?: Indian Native American jewelry marks (art-amerindien.com)  If you can't find it there, I'm sure turquoisepeople.com can help you with the mark.  They're very nice and helpful there.  I spend a lot of time there lurking and drooling over all the N/A jewelry.

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I did look there and no luck.  Thanks for the suggestion for turquoisepeople.com.  I will reach out to them.  

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I've had pieces with this symbol as well, was not able to figure out.  I just took another look through all books, could not find it....

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thanks treasure,  I may just have to list as vintage signed sterling sun or something.  

Message 7 of 7
latest reply