cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recognize this "C" ?

Hello Joolies , 

A friend gave me this set in a pile of consignment clothes . She could not remember where she got it . There were quite a few Chico's clothes soooo I thought it may be their's . When I research them , it seems as if they spell their whole name out on the hang tag . Anybody seen differently ? 

Its a beautiful , nice quality set . The drop alone without the chain measures 16 " . The coins are marked Elizabeth 2 , Austria . Does anyone have any keywords to help it not get lost in the mix ? I know you girls are good with descriptive words . On that note ( descriptive ) , I miss Crow . If your out there sweetie , please come back to us . You belong here . 

Mermaid 🌺image.jpeg

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Recognize this "C" ?

image.jpeg

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Recognize this "C" ?

IPad is giving me a fit today ! Turning pictures sideways and all kind of CRAZY !

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Recognize this "C" ?

No help except to say that is lovely!  Such vibrant colors!

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Recognize this "C" ?

Hubba hubba, girlfriend!  You better get yourself a belly dancer outfit!  I agree with Sarah that I love the colors.  Turquoise always turns me into a deer in headlights.  That is quite the attention grabbing set.  Don't know about the "C" on the dangle, but hopefully someone will come along with that nugget of information!

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Recognize this "C" ?

Thanks Sarah ! The blues are really pretty against the amber and gold . Some of the beads look like shell. This really fills in the neckline !!! WHOA !!!

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Recognize this "C" ?

Thanks Dream ! Haha ! Hmmmm I wonder if the longest dangle will touch your belly button while your wearing it ?  LOL ! I'm going to look up belly dancing jewelry on eBay right now . Maybe that will help it sell . Never crossed my mind . 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Recognize this "C" ?

I'm sorry, I don't recognize it either.  I do want to join my fellow boardies in saying it is a great piece.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Recognize this "C" ?

Thanks Sandy ! 

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Recognize this "C" ?

There seems to be a lot of very affordable similliar jewelry listed under Gypsy or Bohemian Coin . I need to find out who this " C" is or give it back to my friend ! It should be someone decent , the necklace has some weight to it and it seems very nice . Just thinking out loud . Hmmmmm researching more . 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply