cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Older piece any ideas?

Hi all, I'm starting to look through some older stuff. This set isn't marked. Anyone recognize it or tell me the style? I think it may be jade but could just as well be glass. Thanks for any help! Lisa
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Older piece any ideas?

I was just looking for this type and came across some Kramer pieces that have the same green drops. Does anyone know Kramer well? Thanks Lisa
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Older piece any ideas?

Lisa, that set is stunning!  I think the drops might be peking glass.  A lot of times with older costume only a part of a set was signed such as just the brooch and not the earrings or vice versa.  It's a shame when sets get broken up and the unsigned piece goes unidentified.  I believe Kramer signed most of their jewelry, and I would think either the brooch and/or the earrings in this set would have the Kramer signature.  Still, there are unsigned pieces that can be attributed to a particular maker and that involves some research. This set stands out in quality and design, and I wouldn't be surprised if a joolie comes along that can help you identify it, but unfortunately, that joolie isn't me Smiley Sad.

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 3 of 3
latest reply